Apocrypha is a collection of works, guides, static HTML pages and more that have been selected for preservation, but fall short in quality due to being:
- Incomplete, as is the case with Nekonomicon.
- Not formatted up to our standards.
- Not canonical, as in, it's not 100% relevant, or has been replaced.
Apocrypha is composed of two major projects:
- Nekonomicon - A recreation of Nekochan by IRIX Network contributor Elf. Apocrypha is a mirror.
- The Lost Chapters - A collection of static HTML pages designed to handle older articles that are worth preservation but have been replaced or superseeded by other articles/projects.
The progenitor is Raion and he's the primary contributor of the project.
The Apocrypha project's content is under the Creative Commons; Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. The CSS, HTML structure and assets are under the MIT License.
- The Lost Chapters is a reference to Fable: The Lost Chapters.
- Apocrypha's name was chosen by Raion to evoke the apocryphal nature of its contents, and to match the theme of Nekonomicon.